Red Flag strictly follows all Saint Louis City guidelines.
We ask that you take time to read all the information below and work with us to provide a safe experience for everyone attending an event at Red Flag.
– Red Flag is a 1000 capacity venue, during this time we will be scaling back to 10% (100 people) to ensure the highest level of safety for our guests.
– Every staff member, artist and patron will be required to have a temperature check upon entry and must have a VALID Government issued ID to enter the building.
– Masks must be worn at all times except while sitting or drinking. In the case you arrive to the venue without a mask, they are available at the front door. Please wait outside until a mask is provided for you.
– Patrons must stay 12 feet away from the front of the stage at all times in their designated seating areas.
– All tables are 4 people per table max and are 8 feet apart from each other.
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue.
– All Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
– Staff will be cleaning and sanitizing the venue during every event for your safety.
– Red Flag will be meticulously cleaned between all events.
– All events will end by 10:45 pm.
– Please practice proper hand washing and sanitization at all times.
– If you are feeling sick by any means, please stay home.
– We know these are trying times and everything has been changing day by day, please follow the rules we have listed above so we can all enjoy this together.